Thursday, May 24, 2012

MiSSinG YoU BaBe ... BaDLy



I could stay awake just to see you breathin',
Watch you smile while you are chatting,
While you're far away and sitting,
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender,
I could stay lost in this moment forever,


When every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure,




I can't Believe how I have fallen for you
And I was not looking was content to remain 
And it's erotic to be back in the game

Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
I'll be missing you





You'll always be the greatest
I miss you Big
Can't wait til that day, when I see your face again
I can't wait til that day, when I see your face again..

We always say, say it like it is
And the truth, is that I really miss

What I'd do to have you here, I wish you were here ..

Babe, one day without you I feel so empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment